Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Cute New Tsum Tsum Merchandise at the Disney Store

Over at the DisneyStore.com they have a new line of super cute Tsum Tsum Merchandise! Here are some of my favorites I wanted to share with you:


These Tsum Tsum bags feature an ice cream design and each include a small matching pouch. There's a duffel bag for $22.95, a backpack for $24.95, and a tote for $19.95,


I love the round shape of the Tsum Tsum ice cream crossbody bag (retails at $24.95) and the pastel color! The cosmetic case is adorable too and retails at $12.95. I especially love the bead on the zipper! The Tsum Tsum ice cream pouch set is perfect for transporting your Tsums! There are 3 pouches of different sizes in the set and it retails at $16.95.


These bags are an absolute must have for me! The Alice in Wonderland crossbody bag is absolutely adorable and I love Alice in Wonderland! The Winnie the Pooh Tsum Tsum backpack is super cute too, and perfect for a day at the parks with your Tsum Tsum pals. The crossbody retails at $24.95 and the backpack retails at $22.95.

I hope you've found some sweet accessories for your collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment