Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Tsum Tsum Monthly Subscription Program Starts Now!


A Tsum Tsum subscription program is now available for purchase at the DisneyStore.com. Subscribers will receive a monthly package delivered to their doorstep with each package containing one of the following options: One Small Plush & One Coordinating Mini Plush, Three-Piece Mini Set, Plush Movie Moment; or a Six-Piece Micro Set. The micro and mini sizes are exclusive to the subscription program.

The plush pals inside the package are a surprise. You won't know which ones you have until you open the package. Disney offers a recurring Month to Month subscription for $24.95 or an Annual subscription for $270, which saves $29. Order by the end of today to join the fun in the first month. Orders will ship on February 20.

Specific characters can not be requested. All sales final. No refunds, exchanges or returns for this item. Month to Month subscribers must disable the auto-payment feature before the next shipment is processed to halt the delivery of the upcoming parcel and any thereafter.

2 comments:

  1. I honestly think my husband would kill me if i spent $25/month on this. I mean who has a line for "tsum tsums" in their budget?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess enough people for them to create a subscription service! I wouldn't do it even if I had $25/month going spare. They ran this service last year and I liked very little of what they came out with. Then what do you do with it?

      Delete