Sunday, November 26, 2017

Tsum Tsum Dog Toys Now Available


PetSmart recently released Tsum Tsum plush toys for dogs! Just like for humans, the Tsum Tsum plush come in three sizes: small, medium and large. Retail price is $5.99, $8.99 and $12.99 respectively for each size. There are numerous characters to choose from including classics like Minnie, Mickey and Donald, to other favorites such as Dumbo, Simba, Tigger, Scar, Jack Skellington and Scrump. For a limited time, Petsmart is offering Buy 2 Get 1 Free on all sizes!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, how cute! Are you getting some for your girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This may sound silly but I'm on the fence. I think they're super cute and my girls would love them! But would that encourage them that my Tsum Tsum are their toys to play with? I can't decide. Right now they're pretty good at understanding the Tsums are mine and not their toys. I don't know if getting them their own Tsum Tsum toys would change that so for now I've held off.

      Delete
  2. Mmm, good point. You don't want them being confused and going after yours. Very smart thinking.

    ReplyDelete