Saturday, March 16, 2019

Mickey Through the Years Tsum Tsum Set


I bought this a while ago but I am super behind on blogging! I picked up this cute Mickey Through the Years Tsum Tsum set around the holidays. The original retail price was $19.99 but it was marked down to just $9.99! I wanted it since I saw it but of course I was thrilled to get it on sale.

This set is a Target exclusive celebrating 90 years of Mickey Mouse. There are 10 medium size Tsums representing Mickey's many movie appearances starting with Steamboat Willie in 1928 trough to The Three Musketeers in 2004. The figure in the center is an exclusive Mickey with "90 Years" written on his shorts and a removable birthday hat accessory.

I adore this set and still haven't decided if I will leave it in the adorable film reel box or take them out.

1 comment: